Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Purchases

Just a quick post today since I've been busy with uni, interning and voting. I ordered these items a few days ago from ASOS so was excited to find they had arrived when I got home this evening.

A bit of a random order but I was having a look through the sale and found a few little pieces I felt were missing from my wardrobe (aren't there always?!).

Firstly a couple of basic, long-sleeved, loose fitting jersey tops in white and coral (I'm trying to branch out further than neutral hues) which I'm sure I'll wear a ton of times with jeans in the winter and denim shorts in the summer.




And secondly, a chiffon maxi skirt by Belle and Bunty. Now I'm not 100% on this yet but I'm going to try it on with a few different tops and see what I think. I bought it because it's so vibrant and can be worn with so many different things - tank top, t-shirt, wedges, flat sandals, belt, no belt... but I'm just not totally sure it's me. Time will tell.



I promise to post some photos when I wear these.

3 comments:

  1. That Maxi skirt is lovely, you must wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's as gorgeous weather as it is today on Monday, I'll wear it ;)

    ReplyDelete