Monday, May 23, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies


I found this recipe recommended by another blogger and since my hard working final project group deserved a treat, I decided to try them out.

I have to say, it is a very simple recipe to follow and as far as I'm concerned, pretty full-proof too. There is nowhere where you could mess up or add something in too early or late. It's basically mix it all up in a bowl and put it in the oven. Minimum effort, maximum results. Perfect.

The end result is half-way between a brownie and a cookie which is delicious and rich and would be great crumbled into ice cream (your own version of cookie dough).

To try them for yourself, the recipe is here. I used slightly less of each quantity and it still made 55 (even though the recipe says the full amount makes 48).



No comments:

Post a Comment