Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maxi


Top - H&M, skirt - Belle and Bunty at ASOS, necklace - Tiffany & Co

I decided to wear my new maxi skirt today. Wasn't totally convinced before I put it on but I actually loved wearing it. It's so bright and flowing - really makes you smile. Since it's so outfit-dominating, I wore it with a plain, black tank top, black cardigan and simple gold sandals. Some gold bangles would have worked perfectly but unfortunately I don't have any.

I took a cheeky trip to New Look today to deliberately go and buy some flat sandals. Well that didn't work out so well but I did walk out with these tan stacked wedges (with my student discount - £20). Not sure if I'm going to keep them yet or not - will probably wear them round the house a bit until I decide. Why is it always that I end up keeping the item when I say I might return it??

1 comment:

  1. they are soooo comfy, I have floral ones, a definite keep girlie. Skirt looks fab also x

    ReplyDelete