Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dune Press Day A/W 11

I've just got back from Dune's press day to see their A/W collection held at One Marylebone. I wasn't sure what to expect (and press days can often be literally just showing the collection and no added extras) but was pleasantly surprised at the presentation. The collection was displayed really nicely - pearl strings hanging from the ceiling, antique furniture, soft lighting, an ice sculpture - they were serving champagne, wine and soft drinks and some teeny-tiny, homemade baked treats were displayed on three-tiered cake stands. My favourite part was that they had a photo booth. Although a little sad to have my photo taken on my own, it was a must to show you the lovely souvenir.

They also gave you a goody bag on the way out which included a couple of nice surprises. Firstly a copy of the Dune, Pied A Tere and Bertie look books which I'll be going through before I go to bed tonight. Secondly, a tan suede Dune purse and Label. M Peppermint Treatment for hair. And lastly, a little bag of sweeties. Definitely cannot complain. The only slightly disappointing thing is that my gifted purse doesn't stay closed properly but that's my only complaint.





Love the perspex heel



On my wishlist for the winter

I have my eye on the patent black pair

Perhaps a Victorian inspired shoe is more for the fashion risk-taker but I love the colour of the suede





Love the black suede pair



Perfect slouchy clutch



Another for the wish list



These cuties were my favourite of all. Simple but playful at the same time.



The final thing on my wish list. These would look even better after a season of weathering.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I can't wait to see what Geiger has in store for us! Such a sweet touch to get a gift bag too!

    http://non-optional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete