Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kurt Geiger Shopping Event

I attended the Kurt Geiger and Grazia shopping event in Covent Garden last night. An evening of champagne, canapés, shoes, beauty and hair treatments and spending lots of money (not necessarily me).

It was a really nice event organised and carried out smoothly, with dozens of assistants on hand to help you try on the 150+ pairs of shoes they had on offer. Of course you didn't have to buy, there were plenty of other things to keep you occupied. Headmasters were blow-drying, up-doing, straightening and curling hair and Benefit were making you over (all for free of course). I got caught up in the excitement of it all so forgot to take photos but I've photographed the generous goody bag you were given on exit.

Benefit Bad Gal Blue mascara, OPI nail polish in Conquistadorable Colour, OPI toe separaters, Grazia magazine and a voucher for half price off any cutting and styling at Headmasters. Oh and there was a bottle of Vitamin Water that I drunk earlier today.

I couldn't resist trying on a pair of shoes (well it was 25% off) and although I'm not sure quite how it happened, I walked out with this pair of nude court heels. The only thing is is that they are actually higher than they look and aren't the easiest to walk/wobble in. Oh dear. Perhaps they will have to go back.

1 comment: