Monday, May 2, 2011

Bank Holiday

What a lovely day for a bank holiday. It's not often it's good weather when we all have a day off but for today at least, we were lucky. I've had a lazy day catching up on TV shows I missed last week. However, my boyfriend and I did take a stroll earlier since it was so sunny.

I was in the mood to wear something soft and comfortable. These shorts started life as a pair of boot cut jeans but I didn't ever wear them as they were so decided to cut them up to the thigh. I now live in these in the summer. The top I bought from Zara about a year and a half ago. It's got lovely pleating and ribbon detail and generally has an ethereal vibe. I loved it so much that I wore it far too often and because it's made of delicate chiffon and silk organza, it's now a little torn and grubby - but still perfect for a day like today.


Denim cut-offs - Given to me second hand, top - Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment