Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Make-Over

I don't know about anyone else who has a blog but I get very bored with what mine looks like after very little time. I think it has something to do with the fact you have to look at it so much.

Anyway I though it was time for a little Maria's Gaga make-over - especially the header - so spent pretty much the whole day yesterday and this morning creating things on Illustrator to use. This is about my 8th attempt and I'm not sure it's quite there yet but even if I spent the next week tweaking, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.

My idea stemmed from all things old and beautiful. I originally made a wardrobe but realised that because it's more of a vertical object, it just doesn't work for the header. I really liked my little illustration but needed something more horizontal so I went with the chest of drawers. I'm not sure whether I should have a scarf hanging out of one of the drawers but I guess it's a work in progress.

N.B. I decided to go for the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment