Tuesday, May 3, 2011

♥ 5 Things

I got home from my work experience today and knew that I had to blog. But unfortunately, no matter how many style websites I looked at, I just couldn't find any inspiration. However, I have had a rather productive yet enjoyable day so I thought I'd show you what's been making me smile.

I did not expect to find this when I walked into work this morning. It was in one of the Anya Hindmarch clutch bags that was lent out to a guest for the royal wedding. Definitely one for the treasure box.

The current shade of my toes. A vibrant pillar-box red. OPI

I've been after a brogue-esque type shoe in a neutral colour for a while and found these Faith ones on sale in Debenhams. I've only worn them once so far and they gave me blisters but I'm hoping that because they're leather, they will mold to my feet after a few wears.

This is my new mini herb garden. I got inspired after visiting my Dad (being in the country and all that) so decided to try and grow my own. So far I have mint, thyme and chives (the purple flower in the background) and have just planted some parsley seeds.

Such a gorgeous smell of lavender and lime (by Lily Flame) which really helps me unwind in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment