Friday, May 13, 2011

♥ 5 Things

Such a tiring week but none the less a good one. I'm looking forward to a weekend of lie-ins, boiled eggs and walks in the sun.

Here is my Friday in (phone) photos.

These gorgeous roses are growing in our communal gardens. They are so big and are such a nice view to see when I open my curtains in the morning.

This cute little note book came with French Glamour this month. So adorable I don't want to write in it and spoil it!

This is the outfit I wore today with my new New Look wedges. Jeans - Hollister, blouse - Gap, watch - vintage

These are my favourite clutches from the Anya Hindmarch S/S 11 collection and I always get jealous when I have to send them out for somebody to borrow.

The new Essie nail polish I bought today instead of forking out for a pedicure. I sacrificed that to go to dinner with my boyfriend. And it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment