Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday

Top - ASOS, jeans - Hollister, sandals - Zara, watch - vintage, ring - antique

I can't tell you how truly pleasant this week has been. Although I've mainly been in the office at Anya, it's just been a week full of small smiles.

Firstly, the ASOS order arrived. I know this sounds a bit naff but you can't deny the high you get after going shopping (even if you feel guilty about the money you spend).

Secondly, I booked flights to go to Spain today. Not exactly the holiday of the year and I probably paid too much for the flights but I can't wait to see my Mum, friends and lie in the sun. It's only a short trip since I start another internship (see below) as soon as I get back but never the less, I can't wait - a great way to R&R after uni finishes.

Thirdly, I contacted Burberry today who responded by offering me a week's internship to help out with their menswear show at the beginning of June. (I go to Spain the day after I finish at Anya and fly back the day before I start at Burberry.) Another thing to look forward to.

Fourthly, my Dad is coming tomorrow and we are going out for lunch. Since I moved away I don't get to see my parents very often - and I miss that. So I really treasure the time I do get to spend with them.

A very small thing lastly but I got a compliment for the coral top I bought from ASOS. I wore it today and someone told me how nice it was to see someone wearing a bright colour, which instantly made me feel happier about stepping out of my comfort zone, style wise.

Have a good weekend readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment