Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 3

One of my projects at university is to submit one of my top three blog posts for it to be marked.

I have my own ideas about which are my favourite posts but I'd like to invite my readers to tell me what you think. Obviously I know which ones have received the most hits but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best ones.

Do you like the S/S 2011 trend report, LFW posts or the How-to A/W 2011 Make-up? How about the interview with Red Phoenix Emporium or Sabina Hanila? Or do you prefer my food and recipe posts like the banoffee pie or chocolate mousse or the outfit/Polyvore posts (here and here)?

Let me know! Any suggestions are gratefully received!





Maria

2 comments:

  1. I loved the trend report, polyvore post (so cool how you can do that!) and the interview with Red Phoenix Emporium he he :)

    L
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trend report was really popular so I think that definitely has to be up there. I also think the interviews are really interesting too (but I would, wouldn't I?!).

    M

    ReplyDelete