Wednesday, March 16, 2011

♥ 5 Things

I have had this particularly gloomy day off today so have been doing some work from home. I'm not dressed vaguely fashionable (leggings and t-shirt) so had no desire to do an outfit post. Rather than ramble on about anything and nothing, I just thought I'd show you what's been making me smile today.




I'm a really slow reader so I'm trying to plow through my book so I feel as if I'm accomplishing something.




My boyfriend accidentally leaving the candle burning all night. On the bright side, he's promised to buy me a new one.


Starbucks hot chocolate...


...with chocolate digestive biscuits.


The beautiful daffodils that are everywhere at the moment. I saw these particularly little ones on my walk this morning.




Maria

2 comments:

  1. cuteee! Thanks for your comment, any of my posts you think fall into the category you said? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the one about JOY? Or I really liked the Jo Malone one.

    M

    ReplyDelete