Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mini Pizza Bites



I was feeling a bit peckish yesterday evening so decided to use some of our fridge left-overs to make a snack.

I de-frosted some (what I thought was puff pastry but actually turned out to be) short crust pastry. It actually worked out probably better than if it really was puff pastry. I cut the rolled sheet into small squares, spread them with some pasata and sprinkled with cheddar cheese.

In the oven at 180 degrees for about 11 minutes and they're done!




Nail polish: OPI DS Coronation, one of my more whimsical colours






Maria

2 comments:

  1. yummmmy, you are tempting me to spoil my dieting, but no no no it shall not be done ha!

    did you get your photos sorted okay? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well at least they are homemade!
    We did eventually although it was so stressful with the printing!
    XX

    ReplyDelete