Tuesday, February 22, 2011

London Fashion Week A/W 2011 - Amanda Wakeley & Hindmarch House of Intrigue

Today was even busier than yesterday but even more exciting.
I was back at the Hindmarch House of Intrigue in the morning where I was lucky enough to meet Samantha Cameron and Olivia Palermo. In the afternoon I walked down the Strand to Somerset house where I was adresser for the Amanda Wakeley show. On the way I spotted the fabulous Alber Elbaz before ducking backstage to prepare. I managed to take some photos of the exhibition and backstage before the show. I've decided to split the photos over two posts so view the House of Intrigue photos here.

Here is my day (part deux!) in photos.












Camilla Skovgaard heels




My looks


My gorgeous model Sydney




A blurry Amanda Wakely with her shocking orange heels




Ernest Jones jewellery

The looks I dressed: (Photos from Style.com)








Click here for the House of Intrigue photos.





Maria

Catwalk photos curtesy of stylist.com

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I love the orange heels she's sporting. They're the perfect color for this season - I think I'm going to have to buy yet another pair....

    ReplyDelete