Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work Wear

I am lucky enough to be working with three companies over London fashion week - Anya Hindmarch, Burberry and Amanda Wakely. None of these companies are super strict about clothes but I want to make a good impression. I felt totally unprepared outfit wise as I do have a few smarter pieces - a blazor, a pencil skirt etc - but putting together more than one or two appropriate outfits from my existing wardrobe proved a little difficult. I bought a couple of things from Zara, an ivory chiffon blouse (which you can also see here) and a black cross-over dress.

.................THE DRESS......................................THE BLOUSE................


I have done a little bit of playing around on Polyvore to try to find a few versatile looks and these are what I came up with...


Jeans - Lee, boots - Dune at ASOS, bag - Anya Hindmarch, jacket - Topshop


Skirt - Harvery Nichols, bag - Chloé, shoes - Guiseppe Zanotti, blazer - Alexander McQueen


Trousers - Zara, shoes - veryeickhoff.com, trench coat - Burberry, bag - Jimmy Choo


Ribbed tights - Debenhams, shoes - Christian Louboutin, bag - Yves Saint Laurent, trench coat - Burberry, belt - Topshop


Bag - Loren Taylor Kalli at John Lewis, shoes - Kurt Geiger, blazer - Chloé, necklace - vintage


Belt - ASOS, bag - Jerome Dreyfuss, pumps - Topshop, cape - Topshop





Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment