Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunshine and Glitter



Glorious sunshine, 16 degree warmth. Why can't England be like this all the time? The weather was beautiful today so after going out with far too many layers on and dashing back home again to take some off, this is what I wore. Sadly this photo was taken in the evening so you can't fully apreciate how light it was today. Nevertheless, it is what it is.

Grey glittered top - Dunnes Stores (Marbella) but I'm sure you can find a similar one in M&S. Jacket - Vero Moda at House of Fraser, jeans - Mango, lace footsies - Tezenis, heels - New Look, bracelets - Swarovski, necklace - Tiffany & Co



I am also sporting these rather sweet little lace footsies I got from Tezenis yesterday. They have some lovely long ribbons at the back which you can tie around your ankles. I thought it added an extra bit of intrigue to my outfit.






The wild flowers growing outside Euston station

No comments:

Post a Comment