Monday, March 21, 2011

♥ 5 Things

I had a weekend extremely lacking in fashion but it was most definitely full of delicious food. We went for lunch at Yo Sushi on Saturday and I didn't think to take photos so I unfortunately don't have any to show you, but I guess you all know what sushi looks like anyway. I also made a banana bread on Friday so I'll post that recipe later this week too.

These are the 5 things that made me happy this weekend.


The extremely over priced but delicious chocolate dipped strawberries from Godiva. With berries once again coming into season I plan to dip any and every type into melted chocolate for a tasty treat.


My new Lily flame candle curtesy of my other half.


Ceasar salad with homemade croutons


Sour Jelly Belly beans


Replacement MAC cream foundation in NW15

No comments:

Post a Comment