Monday, February 28, 2011

Purchases and Polyvore

Due to a horrible bout of flu, I am currently typing this from my bed in which I keep drifting in and out of sleep. Therefore, I am feeling particularly uninspired blog wise. However, on Friday, I had a wander round House of Fraser and ended up with two new pieces to add to my wardrobe.

The first is a cream, faux sheerling gilet which has turned out to be perfect for the inbetween season weather we've been having. And since it doesn't have sleeves, it should take me through to spring when you need just a little bit more than a long- sleeved t-shirt.

I've been experimenting with styling but because warmth and comfort is a priority at the moment, this is the way I'll be wearing it this week.


Gilet - OASIS at House of Fraser, top - Topshop, jeans - True Religion, boots - Balenciaga, bag - Anya Hindmarch (my new love affair)

I must add that although I (unfortunately) don't own these exact items, I do have similar pieces.

The second thing I bought is a nude/pink satin blazer with two front pockets. This is the kind of thing I've been looking for for the summer months as my trusty black blazer will be a bit heavy.

I don't think it's quite warm enough to wear it yet but hopefully come Easter time, the weather will have picked up.


Blazer - Vero Moda at House of Fraser, shirt - Karen Millen, jeans - True Religion, heels - Christian Louboutin, bag - Anya Hindmarch





Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment