Thursday, June 9, 2011

Holiday Looks

Finally my brand new, fully-functional camera cable arrived today so I've been able to upload my Spain photos to my computer.

Following on from this post, I've been dying to get them on here so without further-a-do, here are 3 of my brief getaway outfits (number 4 was just a bikini!).

I bought this dress from Zara that day so paired it with my new Zara heels for drinks in the evening. I kept the hair and make-up simple, with just a red lip to keep the look clean.



I wore this ensemble to visit my old college to see what the current fashion design students were up to. The top is from Tkmaxx, skirt from ASOS and sandals from River Island (also mentioned here and here).

This final outfit was for a relaxing day by the pool. Easy to strip off with my black Vitamin A bikini underneath (see here and here), but making a bit of a statement with the super bright skirt. Top - H&M, skirt - ASOS, sandals - River Island

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE ORANGE AND RED SHOESSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Zara shoes and white dress are perfection!! Can't wait for Zara to come to Brisbane!

    L
    xx

    ReplyDelete