Tuesday, June 28, 2011

♥ 5 Things

It's been a mix of humid overcast and terrential down pour/stormy weather today. I've had a day off so we went to the supermarket to do the boring weekly shop. However, the price scanners which you can take round with you at Waitrose make it all the more entertaining.

With the weather constantly changing yet temperature staying high, I threw on my jersey maxi dress this morning and put a white t-shirt over the top for a bit of layering which I wore with my River Island sandals.

Strapless maxi dress - Primark

Fresh cupcakes we picked up in the supermarket.

The pretty Peonies my boyfriend bought me on our way home.

Watching rain smugly from the warmth of my bedroom.

Sesame, almond and honey treats my grandparents brought me back from their holiday in Zakynthos.

No comments:

Post a Comment