Monday, June 20, 2011

SALE

Since I've started working in retail, the only thing I hear at the moment is SALE SALE SALE. I started at Hugo Boss, Bond Street today (Burberry on Sunday and Zenia Bond St. Saturday) and people really do go crazy for a bargain. Shopping hint: if you're in the market to buy a suit, HEAD TO HUGO BOSS. Most suits are reduced to about £300 which is a huge reduction from £800+! I know a lot of fashion insiders are skeptical of sales since some stores sell last seasons "tat" but I have to say, I've been particularly impressed with Hugo Boss. There are hundreds of suits on sale and all classic styles which will last season after season. The womenswear isn't too shabby either.

So with that in mind, I had a little trawl through net-a-porter.com and mrporter.com and have come up with my 5 designer sale picks for men and women.


Vanessa Bruno - was £280 now £140. I love this pretty skirt. Would be perfect teamed with a cream blouse or camisole for warm evenings.

Michael Kors - was £200 now £120. A great addition to your work wardrobe and the fringing adds extra detail.

Gucci - was £425 now £212.50. A classic skirt for work or smart occasion. Would look great with a navy blue crisp shirt or a loose white T.

Chloe - was £860 now £516. Perfect for work with simple wedges or with flat sandals to keep you cool on holiday.

Christian Louboutin - was £445 now £267. Christian. Louboutin. Sale. Enough said.


Burberry Brit - was £150 now £75. A great pair of basic jeans for casual with a simple T or a slightly smarter occasion worn with a shirt.

Rag & Bone - was £170 now £85. I love the colour. Would look sharp under a dark suit during winter.

Polo Ralph Lauren - was £405 now £202.50. With all these down pours we keep having, a rain jacket is a must.

Hartford - was £130 now £65. Simple colour, uncomplicated style. Throw on over a white T when it gets a little chilly.

Aubin & Wills - was £49 now £24.50. Not for everyone but I love the candy stripe pattern.

But be quick! They won't be there for long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment