Monday, June 6, 2011

Buys

How frustrating. My camera lead is still out of action so I've resorted to ordering a new one. However, until it arrives I will have to find some more creative ways of filling my blog pages and will post my holiday snaps later this week.

As I said on Friday, I went shopping whilst in Spain and went a little bit mad in Zara (since it's a good percentage cheaper than the UK) and Blanco. Although I wish I could show you the photographed articles, I've instead put together a little montage to show you what I bought. I couldn't find all the exact pieces but I'll photograph them properly when I get the new lead.

From left to right - trousers - Zara, trousers - Blanco, dress - Blanco, shoes - Zara, top - Blanco, dress - Zara

The black dress in the image is a similar shape to the one I bought but mine has a black and white, geometric print instead of the black which makes it smart enough for the office and fun enough for a weekend outing. The white dress also has some crochet detailing around the neck which isn't pictured either. The shoes are my anniversary present from my other half and I paired those with the white shift when I went out for drinks last week.

The trouser section of my wardrobe used to consist of just different coloured jeans so I set about purchasing a couple of base tailored trousers to go with a variety of colours.

I also started at Burberry today to help with the menswear show organisation so the new additions to my wardrobe are coming in handy when putting together smarter outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment