Friday, June 10, 2011

Thoughts on Friday

This happens to be my second "Thoughts on Friday" post (read the other here). Accidentally it may become a bit of a regular. Sometimes I have bits and bobs I want to mention, nothing big enough for its own post but something at least worth blogging about.

I'd first like to talk about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's shoot for July's edition of Elle UK. A typical composition for Elle photo shoots but it just works time after time. Soft lighting, plain background, no props, classic silhouettes. Simply stunning. But it also helps when you have a stunning model. It seems it's Rosie's time to shine. Since becoming a Victoria's Secret model and replacing Megan Fox in the Transformer films, her career has sky-rocketed with acclaims such as the top spot of Maxim's Hot 100 list to grazing the covers of both GQ and Elle in July to winning the Editor's Special Award at the Glamour Women of the Year awards this week. It seems the sky's the limit for her at the moment.






Secondly, I finished at Burberry today and after such a great week it was sad to leave that amazing building and the amazing people I got to work with. However, as a totally unexpected thank you, they gave myself and fellow intern Jennifer a little gift. I am totally in love with my new bracelet and being such a classic piece, I'm sure I'll wear it with everything I possibly can. The dress it's sitting on is my new geometric print dress I mentioned on Monday which I wore today and it conveniently goes so perfectly with the bracelet.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment