Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Gift from Anya

A couple of weeks back I helped at a promotional event for Anya Hindmarch at the Notting Hill store where myself and Elina were serving delicious ice cream. They were also doing complimentary 3-week manicures with bespoke nail polishes created for the summer collection inside the shop.

As a thank you, I was sent a lovely Maeve stone coloured leather make-up bag with embossed gold bow, trademark tassel and stitched bow pattern. This is just the thing I've been looking for for a while now because I like to take a few pieces of make-up out with me during the day but don't want to cart around the whole bag. Equally, I don't like just chucking my make-up into my handbag and having to spend ages rooting around for it. This fits the bill perfectly as it's compact and practical and I can also fit in other small essentials such as paracetamol and tissues.









I am attending my cousins wedding on Saturday which includes the long awaited debut of my Louboutins I bought back in January. Since the festivities have began early due to the arrival of my Mum from Spain, a post may go amiss tomorrow. But fret not, I will be posting my wedding outfit (and my mother's - who says you can't wear Versace at 50?!) and all other photos promptly on Monday morning.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment