Thursday, June 16, 2011

Monochrome Mini

Dress - Blanco, blazer - Stradivarius, pumps - Primark

With the unpredictable weather at the moment, it's so difficult to get dressed in the morning. This outfit actually started off with black tights and patent black heels but with the arrival of the sun I whipped off the tights and slipped on these flats instead.

Wrap-a-round bracelet - Burberry, watch - vintage, ring - vintage (my Grandmother's), necklace - Tiffany & Co



I had my final stage interview for the Mary Portas/House of Fraser job today. Unfortunately I didn't get it in the end but they have said they might be able to employ me somewhere else in the business so we'll see what happens with that.

However, I actually have another job lined up anyway. It's with a luxury retail agency who send you out on temporary contracts with companies like Chanel, Fendi, Prada, Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Dior etc etc at places like Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols etc so that should be pretty exciting and I start next week. I hope it'll really help to boost my CV and give me a lot of experience with a whole range of luxury brands. The agency are constantly looking to employ new people so feel free to contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment