Friday, June 3, 2011

Out of Action Camera

Unfortunately, my camera cable has decided not to work so I can't transfer any of my photos onto the computer to blog from Spain. So until Monday, I'm not able to post photos.

However, I'm having such a lovely time. I haven't sat down since I arrived, which is a good thing but I haven't done too much relaxing yet. I have sunbathing penciled in for tomorrow. I went to visit my old college this afternoon to say hello to all the current fashion design students and see what they were up to - pretty impressive, I have to say.

I've been photographing every single outfit while I'm here. I'll post an outfit diary when I get home so I can show off my impressive packing skills. I have to admit though, I did go shopping yesterday so I have contributed to my holiday wardrobe rather generously...but isn't that what you always do anyway?

I start at Burberry to help with the menswear show on Monday so I'll let you all know how that goes.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment