Tuesday, July 5, 2011

White Out

Dress - Zara, sandals - River Island, bracelet - I've had it so long I don't even remember

Today has been a day of chores. Tidying, food shopping, washing (that reminds me, I need to hang the washing out), cooking and organising. Not exactly fun-filled but all necessary I suppose.

For work I have to wear a boring plain black skirt suit, plain black top, plain black heels and unattractive nude tights so off-duty, I like to wear pretty, colourful, non-structured clothes. Since I'm doing a lot of moving around in this humid weather, my cotton Zara summer dress works perfectly and with my hair scooped off my neck, a make-shift bracelet (made from a long necklace) and some simple sandals, I'm good to go.



Now excuse me while I tend to my freshly cleaned bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment