Monday, July 4, 2011

Card Holder

Thanks to a very generous friend, I had a gift card to use at Reiss. I don't often shop at Reiss, not really sure why, but after researching further I realised the prices are actually quite steep for the high street. So I patiently waited for the sale to spend my credit.

Even in the sale, a dress is upwards of £100 and I didn't want to get a sequined t-shirt for £60 - yes, £60. But whilst browsing I came across their lovely selection of iphone holders and card holders. Since I'm a Blackberry girl, the phone holders were out of the question - shame - but I thought a chic leather card holder might be a nice replacement for my freebie M&S Oyster card holder. Plus, it can replace my chunky wallet with my cards, ID and some cash in there when I want to use a clutch bag.

I found it difficult to decide between the vibrancy of this one and the one I bought but went with the navy blue patent mock croc in the end because it echoed the mock croc leather of my Mulberry.




With that in mind, I had a look at some other card holders and travel accessories which would make a perfect gift for men or women, especially when personalised.

Travel Wallet
I love the vibrancy of the citrus yellow and the fact that you can keep everything you need for the journey in one place.

Card Holder
Such a pretty colour. Reminds me of a summer sky.

Luggage Tags
Ruby red luggage tags make it so much easier (and fun) to spot your suitcase on the airport carousel.

Travel Wallet
Great for the jet-setting man. Understated, not flashy.

Card Holder
For the kind of man who doesn't carry lots of cash, it seamlessly fits into a trouser pocket.

Passport Holder
A little luxury to brighten up the queue at passport control.

1 comment:

  1. it is very funny that people have thought every single thing you could need and traslate it into luxury products to cover this "need"!! :P

    ReplyDelete