Monday, July 25, 2011

Very.co.uk Cocktails and Fashion Event

Ugh what a terribly blogger I am. Its odd how this summer has turned out. I thought I would get much more time to relax and actually have a holiday whilst casually doing a bit of work on the side for extra cash. Although I've actually ended up working rather a lot more than first anticipated and barely have any time for myself. And blogging, well no matter how much I try, my body (nor mind) is just not willing to cooperate when I get home at 10pm after 9 hours on the shop floor. I actually feel pretty guilty for the slight blog negligence but I suppose something has to give.

Please bare with me whilst I attempt to take control of my life.

On a more upbeat note, I went to a Very.co.uk event last Thursday night. It was held at Foundation bar in Covent Garden where we were served cocktails and were talked through the latest trends in fashion, technology, interiors and beauty.

I went with my long time friend and ex dance teacher Becky who had won tickets which meant we got a rather generous goody bag on exit.

I would also very much recommend Foundation bar for some post-work/shopping drinks if you're in the area.

HedKandi Beach House straightners set, Provocative Woman Eau de Parfum by Elizabeth Arden, Very.co.uk wrist band, Burt's Bees Lip Balm Set, Intimately Beckham Eau de Parfum sample, Gatineau Activ Eclat intense natural glow, Barry M Crack Effect Nail Paint

If you want to watch a video from the event (I'm at 4 secs for not even a second but hey) click here to take you to the Facebook link.

2 comments:

  1. The burts bees lipbalm is so amazing! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, can never seem to blog in the evening. I'm starting to get there though!

    ReplyDelete