Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Currently Lusting

Wednesday already! Day off tomorrow? Yes please! I'm working at Fendi accessories in Harrods at the moment (come and say hello if you're in the area!) and although I have a lot of fun there, my feet and legs ache so much by the end of the day so I'm very grateful when my day off rolls around. Ok, enough moaning and onto the fashion.

Working in such a drool-worthy environment, I find myself making mental lists of all the things I'm going to buy when, oh say £20,000 rocks up in my bank account. Unfortunately I don't live in this fantasy world but I guess a girl can dream.

Here are just a handful of things on that list:

They are the ultimate really, aren't they? Go with everything colour to attempt some sort of justification.

Timeless, classic, extremely over priced. One day maybe...

I walked passed the Herve Leger concession today and may have slowed my walk briefly while I oggled the dresses.

I've wanted one of these for a while and although I'm not sure of the exact price, I know that its going to be in excess of £300. This small detail means it remains on the fantasy list and not in my jewellery box (or on my wrist).

No comments:

Post a Comment