Saturday, July 30, 2011

Twisted

T-shirt - Pepe Jeans, skirt - H&M (although its actually a top), sandals - Zara, watch - vintage

On my day off last week, we ran around doing the usual chores - food shopping etc but the difference was we got to do it all in a car! I could hardly contain myself that we actually had a boot to fill rather than lugging it all home like donkeys. We've bought an old Nissan Micra to help with the everyday things but also to go and visit family further away more easily. I also can't wait for our first countryside outing as I'm feeling a little sick of the city at the moment.

I needed to be comfy because it was the first day of getting used to the new car so opted for a stretch cotton skirt, white T and my red twisted suede sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment