Thursday, July 14, 2011

Road Trip Wardrobe

I haven't been very forthcoming with posts this week. The combination of working long hours and then remembering I have a dastardly summer cold when I do get a moment to breath means for little motivation to do anything other than sleep.

However, as I type whilst still in bed at 12.47pm on my day off, I do have the ability to do some browsing online.

I know everyone's buzzing about A/W already but it's hard to think about cosy knits and biker boots when it's 22 degrees and sunny outside. So I've made a conscious decision not to look at my winter wardrobe quite yet. Plus, I don't want to get fed up of it before I even get a chance to wear any of it.

Working isn't the only thing that's going on in my life at the moment. My boyfriend and I are embarking on buying our first car. I've had my licence for nearly two years and have driven my parents' car in Spain but there are more and more occasions now where I think it would be handy to have a car. For example, commuting to uni, visiting relatives and doing the numerous airport runs that there are during the year. Mr Maria's Gaga only started his lessons last week but hopes to pass his test by the end of the summer and after doing some research, strangely it costs less with him on the insurance than with me on my own even though he hasn't passed his test yet. Funny how these things work out.

Anyway, once we get the car we can't wait to take day trips to the beach and have cheap weekends away in the country. With that in mind I've compiled the ultimate road trip wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment