Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hair Cut

Once again, I bit the bullet and got a hair cut. I'm always so apprehensive to go as you know of so many hair dressers who get scissor happy and just keeping cutting...cutting...cutting and before you know it, you've had 5 inches cut off. Since I moved here less than a year ago, I was yet to find my own trusty hair dresser. I have been going to Toni & Guy but I have to make a special trip to go which I really can't be bothered with. A new swanky salon just opened only 2 mins walk from our apartment so I decided to risk it and give him a chance. I'm glad I did cos he did a really good job and I'll definitely go back. Marginally cheaper than Toni & Guy too. The only thing is, I forgot to ask for my 10% student discount until I'd walked out the door, and then it was too late. Damn.

2 comments: