Friday, April 8, 2011

♥ 5 Things

This week we've had beautiful weather so I've been in the mood for lighter coloured fabrics, sweet things and vibrant flowers.

We've had visitors staying with us and although it's been lovely to have company, you actually come to realise how sacred it is to have your own space. Myself and my boyfriend only have a little one bedroom apartment but every bit of it is ours and I'm really proud of that. I think it's important to remind yourself of that every now and again.

I hope everyone enjoys the hopefully sunny weekend. I'm going to the south coast for a couple of days next week so am looking forward to blogging about something a bit different.


Tulips that were reduced to £1 but have opened and lasted for 5 days.


A new Waitrose has opened on the high street near our flat so I indulged with these Belgium Swiss eclairs.


A H&M chiffon headband which is neutral enough to go with so many outfits at the moment.


The sunlight flooding through the crystal sun catchers. (Excuse the dirty windows.)


Ok, I know it's a bit early but realistically I'm never going to be able to save them till Easter, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment