Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dorset Scrapbook Day 1

I've been staying on the South coast for a couple of days for some much needed R&R. There's such beautiful countryside here and where I'm staying, it's only a short walk to the sand. It's not often you get to make a daisy chain on the way to the beach, is it? There is literally nothing for miles around except nature which is so lovely when you spend most of the time on concrete pavements with noisy traffic. I've learnt that I miss the quiet and the fact that you can sit and do nothing without distractions. Something I'll try and do more when I get home although it's not easy when you have internet/TV, amoungst other things, to amuse you at the push of a button. So not very fashion-y but I thought I'd show you some of the lovely photos I took on day one.

I travel home tomorrow so it'll be back to bustling London for me.















No comments:

Post a Comment