Friday, April 15, 2011

♥ 5 Things

Finally I am on my Easter holidays (yaaay!) and my Mum is coming to visit me next week which I can't wait for. I'm also interning again at Anya Hindmarch starting the week after until the end of May so lots of things to look forward to.

I handed in my penultimate project of the year (which I'll post next week) and found out I got a B+ for my internet project (see posts here and here) which I'm chuffed about.

These are five things that have made me smile at the end of a long week.

Warm Scotch pancakes with Cornish ice cream and strawberries

Hanging out with my Dad

I found these J.Crew chords in a charity shop in Bridport, Dorset for £4. Considering they retail for over £100 and look like they are brand new, I think I got a pretty good deal. They have a bootcut shape which I don't really like on me so I plan to taper them in to make them skinny. More on these next week.

This awesome three-headed daffodil

I'm lusting after these Chambers and Beau bangles (£90) which can be personalised, after I saw them in Grazia.

1 comment:

  1. I want them bangles too, I also saw them in Grazia... lovely photographs x

    ReplyDelete