Monday, April 4, 2011

Best Foot Forward

So I don't know about you but there are some days that I just don't know what to wear. Often, I find it helpful to pick one piece I know I definitely want to wear and then build my outfit up around that. So today I'm going to start with shoes. Dressing from the shoes up. I've picked three of this seasons biggest shoe trends and created outfits around them. I've picked "investment" priced shoes and picked the outfit from the high street.


From left to right: Miu Miu, Pierre Hardy, Charlotte Olympia

BLOCK HEEL

Jeans - Gap, sleeveless shirt - Topshop, leather belt - John Lewis, leather bag - Topshop

WEDGE

Sleeveless top - Topshop, maxi skirt - Urban Outfitters, oversized clutch - Kate Spade

ANIMAL PRINT HEELS

Playsuit - All Saints, oversized clutch - vintage

1 comment: