Monday, January 10, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

At one time or another, if you have a boyfriend/husband who likes any type of sport, you are bound to find yourself in the position where you are to attend a game.

My boyfriend is a big fan of Chelsea FC so every couple of months or so, I get pulled along to a match. Now, I don't really like football and I'd rather sit and watch paint dry than watch football on TV but going to a live event is a bit different and I actually enjoy going. However, what's a girl to wear to a football game? Obviously it's freezing to sit outside for 3 hours hardly moving so you need to wrap up. But I despise the 'I need to keep warm therefore I shall wear a tracksuit and UGG boots' attitude so I always try to make at least a bit of effort in the style area.

So this is what I wore this weekend. The only piece of advice I would give is if you think you have far too many pairs of socks on, put on another. Oh and take a bag that you can wear accross yourself!


Dress- TFNC at ASOS, top- H&M, bag- vintage, trainers- Converse, necklace- Tiffany





X
PS. I realise I'm overdoing the Converse a bit but I haven't worn trainers since August because I had left them in Spain and only recently got them back! Normal stylish footwear will resume momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment