Tuesday, January 18, 2011

♥ Amelia's Magazine/Website of the Week

My friend Koral over at Koralwrites told me about this website only the other day so I must admit, I haven't been following it for very long. At first glance it looks like a fun, girly blog with some interesting illustrations, but when you look more closely you realise it's much more. Music, fashion, art, ethical values - they're all there (and more!) and as well as being beautifully written, all posts are accompanied by simple, yet wonderfully colourful illustrations where the contributor takes an image of a fashion garment or inspiration from a band and creates a unique illustration.







To celebrate these incredible illustrations, Amelia's Magazine is releasing the book 'Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustrations' (RRP£25), which if you buy here, you get not only £5 off the RRP but also 12 limited addition postcards thrown into the bag too.


So as the word was passed on to me, I am now passing it on to my readers. Go and check it out.

Also, feel free to have a mooch around Koral's blog too (click here).




Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment