Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reebok EasyTone - do they really work?

Ok, I have to admit it, I got suckered into buying a pair. Maybe it was the catchy music on the adverts or the 'promise' that my butt will look toned just by wearing them when walking (minimal effort exercise, yes please!) but the point is, I bought some and want to share my experience with my readers.



I have to say, although it was a little impulsive, some good has actually come out of it. I have started making an effort to walk to places which in itself is a health boost and the fact that these trainers might help me out in the tricky bum and thigh department, well that's a bonus. I took a walk the other morning and discovered parts of my town I'd never seen before.



WEEK ONE
So this is the end of week one of the Easytone challenge and so far, I can't physically see a difference. However, I do feel much healthier and better about myself for making the effort to go out and break into a (slight) sweat. I'd also like to say that they are super comfy to wear and when walking, it actually feels like they are helping you along, rather than working you harder.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and whether I eventually do see a difference (I'm giving them a month) and whether I recommend them or not to my lovely readers.

In the meantime, who can resist bopping along to the music?






Maria

PS. I did consider taking a sort of 'before' and 'after' photo but not sure that's the kind of thing I want lurking around the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment