Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reebok EasyTone - Week Two

WEEK TWO

I've been a bit lazy this week with regards to walking. And obviously less walking = less toning action. So I am still yet to see a difference, I'm hoping by kicking the exercise up a notch next week that I will see even a slight difference by the end of the week. However, although I don't notice a change in my body I am able to tell you about the actual trainers. I bought a white pair which may have been a bit risky considering the miserable English weather but I'm pretty pleased with how white they've remained. The plastic/leather fabric is very easy to clean with just warm water if they get muddy and there is minimal canvas.

Anyway, enough rambling for now, I'll keep you updated!







Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment