Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger

A sort of game, if you like, making its way across the blogging world. So why not join in? I was generously given a Versatile Blogger Award by Jemma from Floral Etiquette so am now required to post seven things about myself.

1. I am a little bit obsessed with all things to do with weddings.

2. Gossip Girl is my guilty pleasure.

3. My boyfriend and I couldn't be more opposite. He studies physics and knows nothing about fashion. It's taken him six months to remember who the creative director of Chanel is. We're now working on Louis Vuitton.

4. I miss Paris, macaroons and the fashion design girls.

5. Buy me a bunch of flowers and I'm all yours.

6. I like to wear socks in bed.

7. My dog watches TV. Seriously.







Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment