Monday, September 19, 2011

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012 - A Sneak Peak

I haven't quite had time to gather all my photos from the show yet and will obviously fill you in on how I got that illusive ticket but I was too excited to wait until tomorrow* to show you something! Here are the photos I took with my terrible Blackberry camera and a quick shot of my outfit.

The back of Anna Wintours iconic bob

Model Jordan Dunn and the front row including (from left) Ellie Goulding, Kanye West, Sienna Miller, Gemma Arterton, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Mario Testino, Andy Murray and Kim Sears.

Model Cara Delevingne





The Finale




All clothes - Zara. To see a better photo of the shoes and trench, click here and dress, click here.

Ticket to Wonderland

I urge you to see the full show and report on Vogue.com or Style.com. An amazing collection.

*As promised but decidedly late - additional photos taken of the show














No comments:

Post a Comment