Friday, September 2, 2011

Half Tucked

And just as you've given up on good weather, it arrives! 22 degrees and sunshine! Hoorah!

I only just packed away my lighter clothes but any excuse to wear them you have to take in this country.* I think my eagerness to do this has awakened me to the fact that I'm not quite ready for the colder weather and the layering it brings. But hey ho, I'll be ready with my jeans and skinny knits when I need to be.

My favourite skirt once again, with my loose white cotton t-shirt half tucked in and cork and beige leather sandals. They look uncomfortable but are actually one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I own. I didn't even realise till I looked in the mirror that I'd paired two striped pieces together, but since the top is subtle, I quite like the combination. And then I even stood in front on my Anya Hindmarch dust bag which also happens to be stripey.

Top - ASOS, skirt - H&M, shoes - a market in Spain, necklace - Tiffany, ring - my Grandmothers

*Just as I type this the sun once again, creeps back behind a cloud. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment