Monday, September 5, 2011

Back To School

It's that time again and there was nothing I loved more as a child than going shopping for new school supplies. I may have grown up but that excitement hasn't and I still take delight in opening that just-out-of-the-plastic-never-before-been-touched-by-human-hands notepad or purchasing this year's winter coat.

I would say this is more of a grown up fantasy list and I haven't worn scrunchies since I left primary school but it just didn't feel like "back to school" without them.

Top Row: Smythson diary, Gucci coat
Middle Row: American Apparel lace topped socks, Tiffany & Co. pen, Paperchase craft book
Bottom Row: ChloƩ tote bag, American Apparel scrunchies

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, LOVE the Gucci coat!! Mmmmmm...AND the Chloe bag. Nice Smythson, although personally I am more of a molskine fan.(Have you seen the 'Moleskine Passions Style Journal?') I know what you mean about the "never-before-been-touched-by-human-hands notepad". As a student, I would always look forward to writing in a new notebook. Beautifully neat work for the first week and tailing off to the usual 'not so neat'....nay 'scruffy' handwriting towards the end when I would be looking forward to the next NEW book!! At least I'm not alone!! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Moleskine "Passions Style Journal"! Rather fancy the "recipe" one myself and they are a snap at £15 with all the clever features.

    Your point about the first "neat" week and progressively getting messier is too true!

    Glad you liked the post and I'm not the only one to get excited about new stationary!

    M

    ReplyDelete