Thursday, September 15, 2011

♥ 5 Things

It's been a mixed bag this week of fashion week prep, uni prep, poring over Vogue.com to see photos from the New York shows, apartment renovations and working at Coach - because even fashionistas have to pay the bills.

These are just a few things that have made me smile.

My new Moleskine diary
- complete with little reminder stickers and "Reward" note at the front.



The Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti show
- everything was just so beautiful and feminine (apart from the deliciously tailored tuxedo jackets)





The best of the rest

Oscar De La Renta
Reminds me of a Chanel skirt suit. I love the Tweed colour combination and billowing pussy-bow blouse.

Marchesa
Just stunning. I can't even imagine what went into the creation of this dress. So many things to mention but my favourites are the layering and detail over the bust and nearly invisible fabric over the shoulders.

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Makes a statement with the colour and 50s style. The extra fabric on the waist reminds me of a little girls swimming costume.

Juan Carlos Obando
I love the monochrome and leather combination and clever use of knotting fabric.

All catwalk photos courtesy of Vogue.com

1 comment: