Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weekend Away

I haven't had a lot of time to relax this summer. I seem to have unintentionally taken up most of my days with work so this weekend is a much welcomed break. My Mum is coming to visit from Spain so in a whirlwind of a weekend we have lots of family visits to squeeze in and a very special 50th wedding anniversary celebration to go to on Saturday. I can't wait. A weekend full of food, cuddles and catch up - what could be more perfect?

It took me a little while to decide what to pack (Jeans or skirt? Cardigan or jacket? Both?), especially since the weather has been so unpredictable. Essentially it's only three days worth of outfits which I need and I've tried to stick to that. I don't want to have to deal with the last minute panic of what to wear each morning - one option = no fuss. So below is an image of the six pieces which I'll be taking with me to form three outfits. That's right, six.

Clockwise from top: Monochrome geometric print dress, blue and cream striped satin top, both from Blanco. Black blazer from Stradivarius, Coach grey Merino wool cardigan, white slim cut jeans from Pimkie, light pink cotton t-shirt from Pepe Jeans.

Not forgetting footwear, I'm taking three pairs. Cream pom pom wedges, black patent heels (as another option to the dress as well as the wedges) and black patent flats.

Heels - Aldo, wedges - Zara, flats - New Look

Jewellery wise I'm taking my Burberry leather wrap bracelet and Tiffany key necklace for casual and Swarovski earrings for the anniversary.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment