Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Jeans

I ordered this pair of jeans from ASOS late last week and because of the bank holiday and delays to the post, I am still waiting for them.

Like with all new purchases, I've envisaged in my mind the plethora of combinations I can create from my existing wardrobe and with a good pair of jeans, the opportunities are endless. The last time I bought jeans was two years ago, an excruciatingly skinny pair from Hollister. And they've served me well. I still love them. But I was in need of a little denim injection so have gone for a different shape this time. We'll see how it works out but as with any new relationship, I intend to be with them as much as possible.

With that in mind, instead of sitting peering out the window, waiting eagerly for the postman, I thought I would at least try to be constructive with my time and play around with some different looks.

Now all I need is to get them...
Jeans - A/Wear at ASOS, jumper - H&M, boots - H&M, necklace - Halleh at net-a-porter.com, clutch - Anya Hindmarch

Jeans as before, shirt - Topshop, bowling bag - Zara, gold cuff - ASOS, cork wedges - Christian Louboutin

Jeans as before, t-shirt - 3.1 Phillip Lim, Chelsea boots - ASOS, leather belt - Dolce & Gabbana, bag - Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment