Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Autumn Wishlist

Ok! Ok! I surrender! I can't resist any longer. Smelling Autumn round the corner I can't help but tempt myself with next seasons snugly knits, cuddly sheepskin and decadent leather. I tried to hold off as long as possible, because I simply don't want to wish the summer away, but it's pretty hard not to when the weather already feels like October.

I have already made one small purchase in the form of a khaki, Merino wool Banana Republic jumper (or sweater if you're reading this from over the pond). The colour makes it versatile yet the subtle sequin inserts in the shoulder prevent it from being "just another jumper".


Here are a few more things on my (mental) shopping list:

Platform tassel loafer - £255 Stuart Weitzman for Russell and Bromley (gorgeous with wooley tights and a mini dress)

Scarf - £295 Gucci (Although I'll probably just get a job lot of different coloured ones from the market)

Leopard print brogues - £32 Topshop (a staple with jeans or adds detail to all black)

J Brand Martini Mid Rise Skinny Flare Jean in Mayflower - £189 ASOS (I love this season's variety of denim shapes and this is my favourite. Another for the collection)

Brown leather boots - £500 Alexander Wang (Incredible quality and classic style)

Berry shift dress - £49.99 Zara (Transitions all the way from Autumn to next Spring, adding and removing layers as you go)

Patent black wedges - £39.99 Zara (smarten up any casual outfit without getting foot ache from a stilleto)

Tan leather clutch - £35 ASOS (neutral colour, soft leather - a great basic to have for your weekend wardrobe)

Tweed jacket - £79.99 Zara (another basic which will see you from season to season. Perfect with jeans and a T)

No comments:

Post a Comment