Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Exciting News

As I said last week, I have some exciting projects and plans coming up this year and I can now finally reveal the first one.

I've been holding my breath (and tongue) on this one for a while now but I'm ecstatic to tell you that I will be going to British Vogue for work experience in April.

I just had the interview today which was much less scary than I was preparing myself for and was asked on the spot when I was available.

Now I'm going to retreat back down to the south coast to try to get rid of this dastardly cold and rest for a couple more days until my responsibilities back in the city call this weekend but in the meantime, here's a fabulous photo shot by Patrick Demarchelier of a very demure looking Agyness Deyn for January's British Vogue.

Ta rah for now.

PS. If I manage to get my butt in gear I will be uploading a new look for Maria's Gaga in hopefully the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. that is really great! I am really jealous but who wouldn't be? :) great!

    ReplyDelete